Nuffnang

June 02, 2011

Games minimize to tray automatically solution

I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of gamer encountered a same problem i faced. This problem mostly called "auto-minimize". I used to this problem years ago, and posted in my previous blog. My Warcraft 3 is minimizing automatically just after i run it. I'm not pretty sure if this problem has to do with Windows 7 or Skype, but, I fixed the problem and I can play the game again.

The solution for this problem is just by doing these simple steps:
1. Open the Warcraft 3, and as usual it will minimized to tray automatically.
2. Click and hold Warcraft 3 tab on the tray.
3. Right-click your mouse and hold.
4. Release your left-click (sure your right-click still in hold) and Warcraft 3 is on-view.
5. Wait a few seconds, then release the right click.

If you alt + tab and this problem comes again, just simply follow these steps again. I hope this guidance will help you somehow. Thank you for reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...